Jan 19, 2009

If I have my headphones in...

If I have my headphones in and am reading a book while sipping some green tea, then hey. That's your cue not to try to make small talk with me. I mean, what the fuck?! Does that paint a welcoming "come ask me about the weather" picture to you? If so, go kill yourself, you moron. kthnx

I shouldn't have been so hard on Daddy Yankee and Pitbull when they came out. Because now we have T Pain and Flo Rida. :-( That'll teach me. At least Pitbull is kinda nice to look at.

I think I have tarsal tunnel syndrome. Seriously. And yes, that exists. Look it up. lol This is what "working" does to my delicate constitution. Bastards.

So we can send monkeys to Mars, we can perform brain surgery on people who are still awake and completely rewrite vampire lore (cough cough Twilight cough cough), but there still isn't an FDA approved way to get the body I want without surgery in another country? I blame the hippies for this imbalance. Pills make a man's erection last 7,000 years but pills can't send fat to the right damn places? Well. God bless Mexico. I'm so fucking cereal.

I hate coffee. I hate bad coffee. I hate coffee tasting coffee (shout out to 90210). I hate bad coffee tasting coffee. So why did I just get my second cup? Oh yeah. I didn't have any speed. lmao......j/k......sorta.

I want to go to All Star again this year. Who's buying my plane ticket? And my champagne.

I feel like I've lost some of my ability to procrastinate. This makes me sad. I might have to come up with a real hobby. One that doesn't include coffee. Fuck! This shit is trying to kill me.

TTFN

No comments: