Feb 17, 2009

My Lovely Lady Lumps

I went back on the Pill last month. It's almost been a year since my last prescription ran out and since I've been in a major, super drought, I didn't see the point in going to the doctor before my next scheduled exam. Aaaaaaanyway........I'm boobalicious right now. And yes, that is a problem. LOL. Most of my shirts are cleavage type shirts, but since I normally rely heavily on a Miracle Bra, it's something controllable. This? No. They're just doing what they feel like, the bitches.

So yeah. I've spent the past 3 weeks trying desperately to not be that chick in the office. You know which chick I mean. The one dressed like she's at a bar instead of at a stupid cubicle at a dumb temp job. Exactly.

I'm pre packing for Vegas, so I "discovered" a non VS bra hiding under a pile of gym clothes and was like "Yay!", thinking that a new bra might help to contain this shit. No luck. In fact, I think the shoddy construction of this random bra (which I am now convinced isn't even mine) is making things worse. Next attempt: my sports bra. *sigh* And no, if your suggestion would be to wear a, say, sweater, don't bother. I tried that. It was a very Pleasantville type experience. I'm also not buying new office clothes. I'm planning to move in a couple months. I need that money for other things. I think I just have to get a new bra. Yay for a trip to VS! Hee hee! I know, I make no sense whatsoever. But bras are more useful than boring office clothes. And they come with matching thongs and garters. I'm just saying.

No comments: