Jun 3, 2008

Fucking Femi Nazis!!

Yes. This is aimed at someone. Deal with it cunt.


Femi Nazis are the reason I take offense at being called a feminist.

Femi Nazis are the reason I'm not voting for Hillary (not really, I just don't like her anymore, but still.)

Femi Nazis are the reason that I take Julia Stiles' side over Julia Roberts' in Mona Lisa Smile.

Femi Nazis, if you couldn't tell, piss me off.

Shut
The
Fuck
UP
Bitch

Jesus Mary and Joseph!

Stop being a cunt twaddle and go get some dick.
From a man, not a strap on.
A real man.
The type who drinks the beer he made you bring him when you fixed him a sandwich.
The type who smacks you on the ass and looks at girly magazines.
Not one of these pussy whipped, sensitive ass faggots y'all have turned guys into these days.

I am so fucking disgusted by these "women".

Argh!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's outstanding.

three cheers for real men...and for the women that prefer them to the pussycats.