Jun 18, 2008

I'm itchy.

This is why I don't go outside. Outside things bite people. :-(

Stupid outside things. Go bite a squirrel next time, dammit. lol

So I'm buying a camera. And taking a class. That's all I know for now.
Well, that and that I plan to hit on hot male models. Which I could do right now if I wanted, but doing it as a photographer sounds like it'd be more fun. ;-)

The divalicious quarter century celebration might no longer be held in New York. Change of venue to Los Angeles........maybe. If it happens at all. I might just wait til Allyson's birthday and splurge on Vegas. Who knows? But I do know that I am amazed at my current focus. Go me!

I am bound. I am determined. I will not falter on my path.
Or whatever. But check for me by the end of this year, dammit.

No comments: