Oct 23, 2008

I'm a bit confused....bear with me....

  • What's up with all the Captain Save a Ho songs lately? TI, T Pain, Wayne, etc. Can't these men find a better caliber of woman?
  • Why isn't it trickin' if you got it? Is it because at least you still have some cash left when she moves on?
  • Why do some people not understand that everything they say to or do is not confidential? You are not invisible.
  • How did Beyonce manage to convince me to like that "If I Were A Boy" song? Does she have magical powers?
  • Will the Pussycat Dolls release any of the songs where Nicole isn't singing lead?
  • Why are women still having illegitimate children? Did they raise the price on condoms and the Pill when I wasn't looking?
  • Why do people who only comment on my nude pictures think they're slick? I'm not dumb. You weren't drawn to my eyes. You wanted to look at my tits. Stop lying.
  • Why is it that every time I have a temp assignment in an office, the middle aged middle manager ladies to fatten me up? Look, I brought my lunch. I don't want your cake, I don't want your cookies, I don't want your snacks, I don't want to go to lunch with you. Are you gonna explain to my trainer why I'm sluggish? No? Then stop offering me carbs. lol
  • Why is Jermaine Dupri's business so nigga rigged? My girl just hit me up, talking about how they haven' t been paying people's salaries. Fail, JD. Fail.
  • No really. Where is my government bail out?
  • Why didn't I know about Absolut Los Angeles until last night?
  • Why do so many men front about how they wouldn't fuck a chick with implants (breast or ass)? Nigga. Yes. You would.
  • When are people gonna stop asking me to "Go Green"? See, this is why I don't like hippies. Shoo.
  • How much money, exactly, do you have to have in order to get a black card with diamonds on it? Or...........have we taken bling so far that motherfuckers are decorating their credit cards? Ha.
  • Sooooo........Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon are still married? Wow.
  • What's up with the CW showing reruns of 90210 already? There are only, like, 5 episodes. What happened? If that piece of shit show, One Tree Hill, can limp along for like, a decade, why can't the cheesy awesome sauce that is 90210 get a chance?
  • Why did it take me this long to get a Blackberry?
  • Shouldn't Hancock be out on DVD by now? Did I miss something?
  • How long ago do you think Diddy decided that he was gonna kick Aubrey out of Danity Kane?

Let me know.

No comments: