May 16, 2008

Blame it on the bourbon slushes





It quite possibly might be the alcohol, not that I care, but I'm in a bitch ass mood.

People suck, I feel fat, and if I had a pet, I'd probably kick it right now. Yeah.......nice, huh?

Some shit has been sitting on my mind lately, and in typical Melissa fashion, I've been trying not to dwell on it because shit like that is counter productive to the now. If you let yourself get too bogged down in the details, you never get anywhere. But hey, apparently bourbon is a depressing ass drink, because it feels like the shit just hit the fan.

Fuck you. No, not you.....YOU. How dare you say some shit like that to me and think it's okay? How dare you fucking fix your mouth (fingers since it was a text message) to say some bullshit like that to a grown woman and expect her reaction to be anything less than "Nigga, is you crazy?!?"?

And fuck me for letting it affect me to the point that I am STILL thrown by that shit. I'm better than this. Damn better. Sigh.

Quick rants:

-You are a bitch, I am sick of your bullshit and I will not hesitate to do what I can to make your life a living fucking hell if you don't quit playing the fuck around.
-You are thisclose to me putting your whack ass, limp dick self on blast. Keep pushing it nigga.
-If you think I'm talking about you, you're probably wrong. Stop being so paranoid.

No comments: