May 5, 2008

I am so ashamed of myself.......



So so so ashamed.

But it's okay, because I'm in good company. Vh1 is probably ashamed of themselves right now too.

So.....we all watch Flavor of Love. Don't lie, you know you do. Anyway, I taped tonight's episode when it came on at 11am and got the "sneak peek".

First of all, them niggas ain't in France. They're in La Jolla if they're anywhere.
Those were extras speaking "French" and those "translations" were wack as hell. Seriously. The clincher was the old dude at the "soiree", aka seniors mixer at the country club, drinking with a straw. Since when do old French dudes use straws? Yeah. That's what I thought.

Aaaaaaaanyway, I'm only writing this because I spent the whole time yelling "Y'all ain't in France!" every time they mentioned it, and the rest wanting to smack Sinceer. Dumb trick. Man, was I glad when he called Thing 2 back out. Greatest moment of the season. For real. Even better than Sinceer's dad being a drunk fucker the episode before.

And the fact that I know any of this is why I am ashamed. Lord help me.

No comments: